FABRIKK is a table top made from 100% recycled wood. This plate is only suitable for indoor use without further treatment.
Material: FSC recycled wood.
Dimensions: ∅70cm thick 3cm / ∅120cm thick 5cm
100% recycled wood
The wood comes from old houses that have been demolished and from disused factories. The recycled wood comes from the floorboards, wall panels and roof structures.
The wood has a medium to dark patina that results from years of use. It is a mix of local hardwood that depends on the area / region where the building was located. Hardwood was used as a high quality and durable material. Every item in this collection bears an FSC recycling label.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organization that sets the international standards for responsible forest management worldwide. Trees and wood products that are processed according to these standards can receive FSC certification. Regular checks are carried out by independent certification companies. Products bearing the FSC logo give the consumer the guarantee that no illegal or unsustainable logging has taken place in the manufacture of the product.
Care instructions for this reclaimed wood table top
- Wipe regularly with a slightly damp or dry duster that does not contain heavy seams to avoid scratches.
- Rub wax into the wood to create a nice shine and a natural protective layer. It also prevents the wood from drying out.
- Mineral oil can be applied with a cloth. This will build up over time and form a protective surface.
- Avoid all cleaning tools with a rough surface.
- Avoid polishes or cleaning agents that contain silicone, which can dry out the natural wood over time.
- Do not use laundry detergents or cleaning products that contain ammonia.